Our consultant Paediatrician has over 25 years experience in general Paediatrics.
Our out patient service for children who require general paediatric consultations and assessment works along side our Dermatologists and other associated specialists connected to Dermatology.
The general paediatric service includes:
- An outpatient service where your child can see one of our consultants
- Assessment and management of acutely unwell children (where your child becomes suddenly ill)
- Assessment, inpatient treatment if necessary, or regular review of your child’s progress by our paediatricians
- Admission to the new surgical day care unit for a range of conditions
The general paediatricians diagnose and treat conditions that don’t require surgery such as:
- Normal baby checks
- Routine and optional immunisation
- Feeding difficulties in babies, toddlers and children
- Sudden high fever caused by illness
- Chronic (long term) illnesses
- General allergies
- General respiratory ailments
Whether your child is suddenly unwell or requires a routine appointment, our consultants are here to help, offering ongoing management and ensuring continuity of care.