ASSISTANT NURSE MANAGER – Band 7
Permanent full time 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday with occasional evening shift or Saturday morning. Experience within the Independent Healthcare Sector is essential. Additional experience with dermatology, plastic surgery, theatres, lasers or treatment rooms will also be considered an advantage.
Staff must be able to work in a flexible, dynamic, enthusiastic and proactive way whilst demonstrating exceptional communication skills and high personal standards.
You will be part of an expanding team working in a modern, purpose-built healthcare facility providing a service to our Consultant Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons and Rheumatologists.
Staff enjoy very comfortable working conditions with attractive benefits. The clinic has onsite free parking available and is situated very closely to main public transport routes.
- 34 days Annual Leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension
- Staff discounts on treatments and products
The successful candidate will be required to provide an efficient and professional service as part of the nursing team whilst displaying exceptional attention to detail. You will assist the Nurse Manager with her responsibilities and deputise in her absence.
Will be discussed at interview and will be according to individual experience and appropriate qualifications.
Key qualities and skills
- Registered General Nurse on the live register of the NMC and suitably qualified and experienced in Independent Healthcare
- At least 2 years post-registration experience in Independent Healthcare at Sister/Senior Staff Nurse position with management responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of RQIA Minimum Standards for Independent Healthcare and Dept of Health Regulations
- Excellent standard of nursing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team player with the ability to use own initiative and prioritise tasks
- Maintain a very high standard of confidentiality adhering to GDPR and Data Protection legislation
This is an exciting opportunity to join our nursing team with promotional opportunities as we continue to expand and develop our services delivered within the Belfast Skin Clinic.
If you are interested in joining and expanding your skills and knowledge within a superb, purpose-built clinic – please apply now.
Please phone for an application form to reception at 02890 667077 or email [email protected]
Karen Moffett, Nurse Manager, Belfast Skin Clinic, 18 Deramore Drive, Belfast, BT9 5JQ
CLOSING DATE FOR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS – FRIDAY 11th February, 2022